“Great stuffed hamburger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Decided to eat here after reading the reviews from Trip Advisor. We arrived about 5:30 and it was already crowded, but was able to get a seat right away. But, it didn't take long for the place to fill up. There isn't much seating room so if you plan on going, go early. By the time we left, there was a long waiting line. We had the stuffed hamburger called the juicy lucy (I think that is what it was called). It was a hamburger stuffed with cheese -- delicious!!! Also, the homemade fries would some of the best I've eaten. Glad I read the reviews and decided to give this play a try. I would definitely go back if I've ever back in St. Paul.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Tried the nook for lunch. The burgers are great. Perfectly seasoned. The guys bite burger is by far the best burger in the menu. Even the roast beef in the burger was flavorful. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the burgers and fries are amazing!! Juicy burger, nice size, well cooked on a bun that is the right mix of soft but sturdy. Toppings are great, nice flavor combinations. The fries are just as good, freshly made (I've seen them carrying in crates of potatoes), with a hint of skin still on. The space is small, and there is frequently a wait, but it is always worth it.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stopped in here during a visit to St. Paul/Macalester College. Had a short wait for a table and then were seated. The waiter was very helpful in explaining the different burgers. Everyone there was very nice. Burgers came out fairly quickly and were absolutely wonderful. One of the best burgers I have had in a while. Prices were very reasonable. Next time I am in the area I will certainly go back.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Atmosphere was great for a burgers and beers type of Friday night. Juicy's were delicious and full of lots of cheese! Service was great too - real laid back and fun!