“Visit This Restaurant - WAAAY WORTH Dodging Construction”
Review of Bonnie's Cafe - CLOSED

Bonnie's Cafe
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I took my son to Bonnie's because we were doctoring at the Univ of MN and needed to get to somewhere close because we were on foot. This is your classic American diner. . . .and Bonnie herself was actually there to serve us! EVERYTHING is made from scratch, which is so hard to find these days. My son said his Philly Cheesesteak was the best philly sandwich he had ever had. I had the corned beef hash and it truly was the best, best, best I've ever had. The businesses along this strip in St. Paul are struggling due to massive amounts of construction on the roads running right in front of Bonnie's. It's worth the walk. Support them and help them make it through this rough phase!

1  Thank SchermerhornTraveler

Reviewed September 3, 2011

If you like old fashioned cafes that have an older feel but have been updated, are clean and have an interesting menu, Bonnies is the place. A little tough to get to be because of light rail construction on Univ. ave but worth it. Unique, quaint, good food and service. Just received City Pages "best cafe in Twin Cities" award. Make the effort to help get them through construction. You will be glad you did.

1  Thank pdamiano