“This place had really great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Luci Ancora

Luci Ancora
Ranked #105 of 885 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cleveland Avenue
Description: Italian Cucina featuring Nightly Tasting Menus and a la carte dining in comfortable elegance. Pre-show dinner favorite among theatre goers, enjoy fresh pastas, seasonal fish, and estate bottled wines from 50+ producers. Best business lunch in the neighborhood. Visit our website for up to date menu and special event details!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place had really great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

This place had really great food!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

MInneapolis
“Food taste like freshly home made”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2009

Restaurant was full on Saturday night, so you must book a table in advance. The place is tiny and cosy, not too noisy, clean. Tables for 2 or 4 people, well distributed, with white linen, . Service is very good, waiters know what they are serving both food and wine, good recommendations.
I tried the "prezzo fixo" meal, good deal. Tomato soup tasted as fresh as it could be, the appetizer was a small aspargus kind of cake, which reminds me my mom way of preparing cauliflower when I was little. Nothing special about the pasta but the fish was fantastic, in a bed of potato puree and spinach.

1 Thank Paulo_MSP
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice resturant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2006

After reading many awsome reviews on this resturant I thought I go try myself. The small resturant is almost hidden off a busy intersection (Cleveland/Randolph). Parking is ample.

The service was very nice and we were seated right away. My friend and I wanted only wine. The waitress embrassingly told us that in St Paul we are required to order food with drinks in a resturant.

We didnt know that, since we both just had dinner and decided to go for drinks. Anyhow, being that we are already seated and the room was romantically decorated, we ordered a shrimp appetizers with our bubbly wine.

The shrimp was yummy despite that we were already way too full. The service was great. Next time I go to a resturant for drinks in St Paul, I will go with an empty stomach.