“Best Pizza Around!!!”

Roadside Pizza
Ranked #527 of 908 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you are looking for awesome pizza this is the place to stop. They have the best pizza at very reasonable prices. The toppings like their sausage are so flavorful. Their Hot Dagos are great as well. We have been to many places in St. Paul and keep going back here for their food. We don't even live close by but it is worth the drive. The customer service is great and you can tell the owners care about the customer experience. This is the place to go if you are looking for a casual neighborhood pizza place atmosphere with awesome food and great prices.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I called in a order for pick up said it would be ready in 20 min
I went to pick up the pizza was not even in the oven
So I waited for 20 more min
then they charged me full price what do they no common sence

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This past weekend I had a great pizza with top notch service. If you are looking for great pizza at an affordable price this is the place. The toppings are your standard type, but everything tastes fresh and delicious. The service is fast and friendly. Also the dining although small is always clean.

Reviewed February 10, 2009

Four of us went to Roadside for lunch and it was agreed all around that the food was very good. Two of us had the 8" suasage pizza and it was tasty. It was served hot, with a good amount of cheese and sausage on a thin crust with a slightly spicy sauce. One had a huge taco salad and reveled in its generous amount of beef and fixings. One had just a slice of sausage pizza, which was a very large cut and as she said " it set very well in my tummy".

Service was prompt and attentive. Prices were good. Booths and tables were available for a sit down lunch and clean.

It is now on our list as a lunch destination.

2  Thank bigbobr
Reviewed July 15, 2007

While visiting relatives in the Twin Cities this past weekend we stopped at Roadside Pizza at I-35E and Larpenteur after the Twins game on a spur-of-the-moment suggestion. It was around 9:30 and the place was empty except for the employees. Perhaps this is why I felt we got great service, but the guy at the counter just seemed genuinely friendly and conversational. Even though we ended up dining in and stayed until after their normal closing time for their dining area, we never felt rushed.

Their pizza was of the same exceptional quality as the service. All of the ingredients seemed fresh; they didn't have that processed food feel of some pizza places. It was a thin-crust style but the crust was certainlly sturdy enough without being hard. We saved some for lunch the next day, and it was just as good heated up again.

From the menu and the decor on the walls, I discovered it is owned by the same people that started the former Roadside Drive-In on Snelling Ave. in the late 1940s. Though this is now strictly a pizza place (with a few appetizers), the old drive-in menus were up...felt like a throwback to an earlier time.

2  Thank jahoduluth