“Dine Outside in the Summer.”
Review of Joseph's Grill

Joseph's Grill
Ranked #107 of 929 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a nice Grill located just across the Wabasha Bridge
South of the Mississippi River. Good Prices Good Food.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

When visiting the St Paul area we always make a point of eating at Joseph's for the prime rib special on Fridays. An excellent meal at a reasonable price with great service.

2  Thank TravellingORF
Reviewed April 15, 2011

We went on a Friday during lent. We were a group of four. Two ordered the special fish fry for $8.95. My daughter and I were on a restricted diet so I asked the waitress if they had any grilled fish. She said I could get the Fish sandwich and they would broil for me. SHe asked if I wanted the fries and I replied no can I get something else? She said I can get you a side salad. I said great. The food was okay- but the service was horrible. When she gave us the bill I was charged $12.95 for the broiled fish and an charge of $1.50 for the salad. I asked the waitress about the upcharge - and she said it is on the menu - I said oh I didn't that and I thought $15.00 was alot of money for one piece of broiled fish and a small bit of green on my plate. I would of ordered something else. She brought the manager over and he told us he wanted customers that COULD pay and that we should never come back. We did not make a scene - We just paid the bill - First time ever in my life that I didn't leave a 20% tip. Will never go back. The manager was very rude!!!!

3  Thank llaoope
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Nice patio, good staff, food is nothing special.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed August 3, 2008

A lot of good food.and free ride to wild games if you buy something

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook