“Sunday Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Almost every Sunday morning we go here for breakfast before church. No complaints because the service and food is always great. The Tex Mex is well known and very large, reommend two people eat it. The Veggie White Scrambler is light and refreshing with a large bowl of fruit which is full of various fruit. The oatmeal is always great. The most delicious warm mouth watering item I recommend is the Cinnamon Roll. MMmmm So good! The parking is a little tight, but street parking is available.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Louisiana Cafe is our son's unofficial "office". He and his boss and co-worker do a lot of their business over breakfast at this local favorite, so we of course wanted to see the place. The menu offered lots of interesting choices and most included their insane hash browns. I was happy to see an egg white omlet, which was delicious. The guys all ordered various breakfast dishes that included a portion of hashbrowns unlike any I've seen before. It was truly an enormous amount of food. From the way they gobbled up their breakfasts, I'd conclude it was all very tasty. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant.

1  Thank onabus99
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Fun interesting Breakfast food. This is the place to go to get something out of the ordinary for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I brought my two daughters to New Louisiana Café on a Sunday around 10:15 to use a Groupon. We were very fortunate to get a table right away, but as we were leaving, there were a lot of people waiting for tables.

We found the restaurant to be comfortable and liked the atmosphere. The three of us shared a couple breakfast dishes...One daughter and me found the cookie dough pancakes to be pretty tasty; my other (younger) daughter loved them. Both daughters thought the whip cream peace sign drawn on the pancakes was cute. We also had the biscuits and gravy, which I also thought were very good. The sausage was a bit spicy for my daughters though. The hashbrowns were cooked perfectly...slightly crispy but tender in the middle.

The coffee was decent, but I had to wait and ask for a refill (usually when dining at most places for breakfast, the server stops by often with coffee or there is someone who tops off coffee cups throughout the restaurant). Other than that, the server was friendly and efficient.

I would recommend this place & dine here again; my daughters agreed.

2  Thank MamaJodes
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I've only been here once but have no doubt I will return. Lots of eggs benedict options (my favorite) and a variety of other dishes as well. My husband prefers lunch and he was happy with his cubano sandwich. Parking lot behind and prompt staff. Affordable. Great experience all around!

1  Thank Swit0028