“Great Russian food and vodka for every taste.”
Review of Moscow on the Hill

Moscow on the Hill
Ranked #12 of 895 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Russian food and vodka for every taste.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

At Moscow on the Hill you can get delicious Russian food and sample the vodka they make themselves. Try the vodka martini with horseradish. Wow!
The varenikes are to die for. Probably not the best place if you're on a diet, but wonderful comfort food.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Isis4184

• Czech first
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Russian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was good. Portions were large. I only had pelmeni and it is hard to serve bad pelmeni but the appetizer was good as well.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank RRodolfo
Lake Elmo, Minnesota
“First time at Moscow!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Last night a girl friend and I went here for dinner and drinks before going to Crashed Ice. It was both our first time at the restaurant and for me my first time at a Russian restaurant. We had two vodka shots (caramel and tiramisu) and a cocktail. The shots were amazing! We ordered soup and that was good too. Our waitress was very nice and provided good service. My friend and I agree we both want to return to have a larger meal and to try a vodka flight. Great impression Moscow on the Hill!

Visited February 2014
Twin Cities
“Superb experience”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is one of the best meals I have eaten in a restaurant. I had the Babushka stew and it was excellent. I also liked the Brussel sprouts served with it. My friend had the chicken Kiev which he thought was very good. Our wives enjoyed the wild rice cabbage rolls.They have very large selection of vodkas, something you might expect from a Russian establishment. I thought the prices were very reasonable as well. We will add this restaurant to our list of regular hangouts.

• Visited February 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Not French but Russian”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

If you like real heavy Russian food this is the place. The choice of vodka and the cocktail are very good. Again, nothing french in this restaurant. A little bit overpriced.

Visited October 2013