“Eh no”

Ranked #7 of 923 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We experienced slow service for a party of just 2. The were way over-priced for below average food. They got my husbands drink (beer) order wrong. Hard to find parking.

1  Thank MNKara

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've never been to a russian restaurant before so this was fun indeed. They had an entire menu of vodka! I didn't try any of them but if I wasn't driving, I would have really been excited.

Service was friendly but nothing extraordinary. I got the home-made dumplings and they were amazing. They weren't joking about it being comfort food, I was ready to fall asleep after eating it.

The place was a bit pricey but I think it was worth it. I'm not sure if I would go there again unless I had my friends with me since it was a fun place to sit and talk.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great place for fancy vodka and some of the best restaurant beef stroganoff I've ever had. Nice atmosphere, especially when the outdoor garden seating is open. Can be very noisy on weekends so opt for off hours or avoid Fri and Sat evenings.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Food was wonderful as well as service. Especially tasty was the hot pear salad, cabbage rolls, & dumplings. Dessert also delectable - can't go wrong on any of them. And try a cocktail - just delicious & very unique.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wish I hadn't waited so long to try this neighborhood gem. We've been here 3 times in the past month. I shied away for years since I don't eat red meat, but there are several delicious options. Start with the herring (tender and smooth) and a flight of vodka shots to start, and you will be on your way to a delicious meal! The Russian garden salad tastes fresher than any produce can in a Minnesota December. The dumplings are luscious pillows filled with potato and onions, and the Givetch (stew) has exotic herbal flavor. I've had wonderful specials here too; a poached salmon in broth, and pumpkin soup served in a squash bowl. My husband raves about the pork. The dark chocolate mousse was not too sweet and was a good finish.
The service here is always top; friendly and professional, attentive, and work as a team -anyone will help if needed.
The atmosphere is comfortable, casual, with enough soft surfaces to make conversation easy.
When in St. Paul, Moscow is a MUST.

1  Thank ProfandPres