“Hidden Gem”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Really loved the food, delicious, nice but quiet environment, good service, convenient prices, well located

Visited August 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Oh Yum!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We eat at Ruam Mit 4 - 6 times a year and have for a long time. We stopped for takeout today and it was the best meal we've ever had from them! However could the Pad Thai be better than usual, as it's normally excellent? Be sure to order their special egg rolls. Yum! I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tonight, knowing I've a half order of tofu Pad Thai in fridge.

• Visited May 2014
“Best Thai in the Twin Cities”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We have been to Ruam Mit many times, and love it. Our favorites are the papaya salad and the pad thai. The food is perfectly prepared, even down to the rice, which is usually more of an afterthought at most Asian restaurants I've been to. But be aware that the spiciness is not dumbed down for midwestern tastes. If you order mild, it's still going to be spicy. One friend of ours ordered his hot, despite our warnings, and he couldn't eat it.

McCormick, South Carolina
“So-so”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We eat at Thai restaurants whenever we can, wherever we are traveling, and feel there are a number of better Thai restaurants in the twin cities. Our group of four shared a number of appetizers and entrees. We did like the chicken satay, the cream cheese wontons, the thai ice tea, and the tempura shrimp. However, the other choices were disappointing, especially the green curry and the phad thai. There was very good menu selection, but when you ordered a dish made with shrimp, you only got 5 medium shrimp. They were a little slow to wait on us (not busy), but once we ordered, they kept the food coming.

• Visited September 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Service during lunch was HORRIBLE”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Service during lunch was HORRIBLE!!!!! I ordered one mild pad thai and it was really spicy. I couldn't eat it and wanted a new dish of pad Thai Spoke to another server since ours was nowhere to be found for 10 minutes. He told us he'll get our server. He was nice enough to follow up with us if we have been helped yet and NO our server was purposely trying to avoid. I even had eye contact with him and he walked away. WTH! Another finally came to our table (after waiting 1 hour and 10 minutes) and reordered our food to go since I only have a one hour lunch. She told us it will take 5-10 minutes. 10 minutes later nothing came out so I went to pay for the egg roll and rice order which cost $7. Paid for it and left. I left hungry and waited 1.5 hours for nothing. Their Pad Thai is not worth waiting 1.5 hours for. Bad lunch service.

• Visited September 2013