“Best Thai food in Saint Paul.”
Review of Ruam Mit Thai

Ruam Mit Thai
Ranked #60 of 918 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The peanut sauce and the fish sauce here is amazing. I always just eat the apps here, not because the rest doesn't look good but i love 3 apps so much I have to eat all 3 everytime, egg rolls , spring rolls , and chicken satay. One of these days I will make it to the rest of the menu, lunch is super busy, be prepared to wait, they have a lunch buffet that people must love it. You won't be disappointed here at all.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have had chicken laab in many different places, as far away as Laos, and this stuff was WONDERFUL! Not to mention sticky rice is included, which is not always the case at other restaurants in the Twin Cities. I would say it's a bit spendy compared to other Thai places in the area; I parked in a nearby ramp which made a lunch trip there even more expensive. They have a lunch buffet, but I didn't try it so I can't comment on it. The broccoli fried rice was nothing special, and somewhat disappointing, especially since it only had 2 broccoli florets. Additionally, if you're under a time crunch, go elsewhere because service was REALLY sloooowwwww.

Nonetheless, if I am in downtown St. Paul again, I would return for round two of the chicken laab!!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Don't even know if these are Thai people but they can make amazing Thai food. Very friendly and might be the best in town

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We like this calm, quiet place with all the deliciousThai foods you expect to choose from, plus there's not a waiting line!!!!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Read the professional food reviews if you must, but for my money there's no better Thai food in the Twin Cities than this little hole in the wall near downtown St. Paul. Don't let the ambiance, or lack thereof, fool you; every dish that comes out of the kitchen is platinum standard Thai. And I'd put their spring rolls up against any. My favorites: the Rad Na (order it with the crispy egg noodles and tofu), Trad Gratiam Prig Thai (for the garlic lovers among you), the green curry or the basil and jalapeno pepper dish. All fabulous. Oh, and the Tom Kha soup is to die for. Look for this place, just off West 7th Street. You'll be glad you did.