“blew my expectations out of the water”
Review of Highland Grill

Highland Grill
Ranked #36 of 936 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Didn't expect much more than some good burgers, but every single thing on our plates was fantastic. Will probably have to wait during peak hours, but it's worth it. The turkey burger is absolutely fantastic, and the sweet potato fries are worth the extra dollar for a side. My friend and I also shared the salmon romesco which is a salad wtih grilled salmon and a tasty romesco sauce. Cute part of St. Paul, definitely worth a trip!

1  Thank Erin G

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I liked the service, the food, the attitude. Sometimes you have to wait to get in, but the food is worth it!

1  Thank WorldlyTravelers
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My colleagues and I ate at Highland Grill during a business trip based solely upon reviews on Trip Advisor. The food and service was very good. The menu was quite varied, and all of our meals were delicious including the sweet potato fries. I would recommend a visit here for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love the turkey burger and the jackcakes ("meets your daily requirement of EVERYTHING" haha). The sweet potato fries with peanut chipotle aioli (drool). Their brief but awesome beer list. Homemade special desserts. The list goes on -- this is such a great, independent-ish, super local joint that I drive out of my way for.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great menu choices, some just a little on the gourmet side. Wine is served too in a place that serves great breakfast and lunch is a little of a unexpected flair.