“Burger & Malt”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I guess that you should have a burger and malt at Snuffy's. I chose the Philly Cheesesteak instead. I also ordered the 1/2 malt. Good choices, I would never have been able to finish a whole malt with that sandwich. The sandwich was great and was properly served with au jus. The malt was thick, rich and filling. A nice way to treat yourself to a special occasion.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Love the Lindy....and the California burger ....and the hot fudge malt! Have gone here for over 20 years.....always consistent and very good!!! Atmosphere could use an update...but overall a good family restaurant. Would recommend!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I had the offspring with me and decided to go get a burger and a shake. They got burgers, I got a cup of soup, which it was literally 8.0 oz. (dry measurement mind you) of chili, it was good and not flaming spicy like other chilies I have tried. You have to pay 0.75 cents if you want a TBSP(literally) of sour cream on the side, so when it comes to soup portions they are on the minute side. However, one small side of French fries was enough for the 4 of us, go figure, potatoes are cheaper than beans. Now the bathroom is on the basement and in my opinion is hazardous because of their steep stairs, inconvenient since is not accessible-you have to go through the kitchen to get to it- and it was simply gross. Some how my kids found it adventurous since they went 3 times on the short time we were there probably just to annoy me. The only thing that remains on my yearning taste buds was the strawberry shake I ordered, it was lovely. One half shake was plenty for 2. Local coupons have buy one burger get one free.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place has great burgers & malts. They have been around for 30 years. It's a joint - please don't come here for gourmet food. They do have salads & other sandwiches. But honesty, you don't come here for salads or grilled cheese.
Great to bring kids here because they get the food to you within 5-6 minutes of when you order. Fun pictures on the walls too - but the burgers & malts are the major attractions.
Also - prices modest - just a dollar or two above fast food.
Strongly recommended as a family place with young children if they like burgers, fries and malts.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Been stopping here for years. A great burger, comes in a plastic basket with all of the fixings and fries. Best part is old fashioned made malts in just about every flavor possible. Owner is there to greet you each and every time.