“Why don't I eat here more often?”

Pazzaluna Urban Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pazzaluna Urban Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 935 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th St.
Description: Italy's abundant and diverse food styles are represented and sampled throughout the year at Pazzaluna. The many culinary faces of Italy's distinct regions find their way to Pazzaluna's cucina daily. Seasonal influence is always projected, as are the artisan and craft suppliers that provide Pazzaluna with the best raw-ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. Pazzaluna is proud of its reputation of buying direct from area farmers on some of its most prized items. This style of purchasing is the TRUE ITALIAN TRATTORIA way - using local, regionally grown and produced supplies, reflecting the unique influence of the area as all of the ingredients come together in concert to perform in a dinner experience of a lifetime. To Italians, a meal is more than just food-it's an experience, an event to be shared with family and friends. No where is this more true than at Pazzaluna Urban Italian in Saint Paul, one of the Twin Cities' best Italian restaurants.
Reviewed August 20, 2009

This is what I asked myself at the end of an beautiful meal at Pazzaluna. I moved out of downtown St. Paul a few years ago and hadn't taken a meal at Pazzaluna since then (mistake). We made a same-day reservation for seven (it was a Thursday) and they had our table ready and available when we arrived. The service was excellent!. The food was excellent! Fresh, clean and relatively quickly-delivered. I had their Arugula salad and a Capicola & Arugula pizza on the server's recommendation). We had two couples in our group who were worried about portion size and wanted to split an entree - they were not harassed for doing so. We'll be back - much sooner-than-later!

Reviewed August 17, 2009

I went here with a large group of friends, it didn't seem like they had trouble accommodating us, they have some rooms that are pretty wide open for large tables. I did not make the reservation but I didn't hear of any problems either. The food was fantastic. Now when I pick my favorite Italian in St Paul I am going to have to choose between this and Cossetta's. Both are very good food. This place is obviously more expensive, but it is a very nice atmosphere for a special occasion or a date. Cossetta's is a cheaper option, but it is a cramped atmosphere and you don't get a server.
If you are looking for very tasty food with a dark trendy atmosphere, this is it!

Reviewed July 22, 2009

For an Italian to say go...GO!

Reviewed March 6, 2009

The food isn't cheap, but it the quality is very good. The waitress was eager to help and wanted to make sure we had a good time. We sat at the bar in front of the kitchen so we got to watch them make all the food and had a great time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
West Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Expensive but generous, particularly the appetizers!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook