“Good flavours especially the vegetarian dishes”
Review of Everest on Grand

Everest on Grand
Ranked #79 of 902 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had dinner at the Everest. The welcome was friendly and service throughout the meal was excellent. The tables were well spaced and the atmosphere made for a pleasant evening.
We chose three mains, lamb curry had a good deep flavour and spicing, chicken tikka masala, which was disappintingly bland, the sauce was not well spiced and the chicken had clearly not been cooked in the sauce. The cabbage vegetarian dish was really good, the best of the three for spicing and flavour.
Altogether a very pleasant experience and on a return we would try more of the vegetarian dishes.

There are newer reviews for Everest on Grand

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The appetizers are great as are the Asian and Tibitian entrees! The service was very good and the server was able to describe each entree so one was not left with " I wonder what this meal is all about" Which I think is really important for newcomers to Nepal and Tibet cuisine.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was reluctant to go to this restaurant but I'm so happy I did! Its really, really good. I was impressed with the menu and variety and especially vegetarian options. Veggie moo moo was wonderful. My husband and teenage son had the noodle dishes (chicken and shrimp) and they both really liked theirs. Overall though I'd say the moo moo dishes were our favorites. The boys did try the yak and they did like it. The service was friendly and efficient. I will definitely go back, many times. This is a place everyone needs to try at least once. Also, I think would be a fun date spot. Lots of couples trying many different dishes (they have 1/2 order options).

Reviewed July 9, 2012

OK, I always order the tumeric pulao and naan but it's always so good! The spiced coffee is also very good!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This type of food isn't common but for me personally a nice option having been to this part of the world.