“Before the concert”

Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 923 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 6th
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We visited Kincaid's before a St. Paul Chamber Orchestra concert (a Thursday). It was very crowded doe to a simultaneous Wild hockey playoff games. The service was very good and all the food was too. Our party had both beef and seafood dishes and all were satisfied. Beef is getting a little expensive but that isn't their fault.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love dining here! We've been coming here "forever" and have always had a wonderful dining experience, and very good service. We had a wonderful Easter Brunch last Sunday and my salmon was perfection! I recommend everything on the menu. I usually have seafood but love their steaks too. The New England clam chowder is the best I've ever had, and ditto for the creme brule!

Matton B, General Manager at Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback and being such a loyal guest. I am glad you enjoyed Easter Brunch and I hope to see you again soon!

Sheryl Vatne - GM

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had a great lunch at Kincaid's St. Paul. The half pastrami salad lunch combo was great.
Big half pastrami sandwich, filled with fries, side dish of fries, pickles and a salad.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I would recommend this place for lunch. It's right downtown so convenient for running out for lunch. If you sit in the bar/pub area they have a small menu that has 4-5 options but great choices such as BLT, salad, 1/2 turkey 1/2 soup. Very affordable and quick service.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Took my wife and kids to a Wild Game. Despite short notice we were able to get in. Great menu, accommodated the kids well including Salmon on the kids menu. I would certainly return.