“Saddest Valentine dinner on record”

Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 889 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 6th
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Saddest Valentine dinner on record”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Sad and sorry meal: salty bisque, blah mashed potatoes, woody greens. Late on Valentine's Day, staff were fairly absent and did not check back to ask how the meal was...so no chance to correct it. Won't be back for dinner ever! Love their happy hour, though.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lakeville, Minnesota, United States
“Always a treat!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Never disappointed. Great service. Steaks are great, and so is the Salmon. We once made a surf n turf of a filet and the salmon. That was a meal to remember

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“My favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite place. One of the first restaurants I tried after moving to St. Paul. The good is delicious. The atmosphere is great. Service is the best. Kinda pricey but worth it. Would definitely recommend.

Forest Lake, MN
“Just plain good”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

For the amount of money you spend here, you can walk across the street to the St. Paul hotel or Pazzaluna and get a way better meal with a lot better service. They are known for their steaks and deserts, but again, between the staff and the so so food, you can do a lot better. We've been here a few times, but after a few times we've learned our lesson.

• Visited March 2012
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Loved everything about it!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband took me here for my 45th birthday. It was a very pleasant experience from the moment we walked in. The atmosephere is warm, yet elegant. It was very busy, so having a reservation (we did) was the way to go. We got there a little early, and sat at the beautiful bar. The bartender was friendly, and provided fast service. He also gave me a free birthday drink. Extra nice! We loved our dinner~ salmon for my husband, and New York Strip for me. They provided us with a complimentary birthday cake, which was the cherry on top of an already wonderful experience. I feel that they took very good care of us, and can't wait to go back!!!

Visited December 2012