“The best pizza I've tried outside Italy”

Punch Neapolitan Pizza - Highland
Ranked #105 of 910 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Punch pizza of the Twin Cities is in a way agolden standard when it comes to high-quality pizza. First, they make some of the tastiest pizzas anywhere. Trust me, I've been to Italy and I haven't had a chance to try a good pizza (in fact some of the worst pizzas I tried were in Italy). Second, they are very fast. They will make your pizza in a matter of minutes. It is very rare that you ever have to wait longer than 10 minutes for your meal. Finally, they are conveniently located on several locations in Minneapolis and St. Paul and that makes them very accessible. Bottom line, food is simple, tasty, fast, and cheap.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I rarely find myself thinking of meals I've had in restaurants, but I think of the pizza here often and fondly. It's the best pizza I've ever had, and we've introduced anyone we can to this restaurant. Personally I love the Vesuvio and Punch Salad, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of their pizzas. Neapolitan pizza is amazing, but don't expect it to look or taste like your average national chain pizza or even your regular local place. Bonus: brick ovens cook the pizza fast, so you won't have to wait long.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wonderful gem! Pizza is outstanding, never have had anything else like it! We try to go here anytime we are in the Twin Cities. Our favorite is the buffalo mozzarella margarite pizza.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The pizzas here are very good, but there are no other options on the menu other than a mostly lettuce salad. Not for the health-minded or gluten-free crowd.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Love this place...we always order the Vesuvio and the chopped Italian salad. The service is always great, never have to wait long for seating or food.
It can get a little loud during peak hours...if you can eat early or late or outside it helps.