“Authentic and delish”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Absolutely great pizza and very authentic, down to the pizza oven. Dining in is a treat so that you can see the pizza made and experience the overall Italian feel. I find the menu a little restrictive--it does not have the huge variety that other places have. I have to be in the mood for very particular pizza to go to Punch, but that's one of the pluses, it's different.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Hands down our fave place in St. Paul for pizza. Try the Pizza Toto and Greek salad - our usual!

But get here early for dinner (before 5:30) or be prepared to wait! It's worth it though.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We absolutely love Punch - in fact we will do a day trip to the twin cities just to have lunch here (and do a little shopping...). We have been to both the fast food Punch restaurants and this one - which has the same menu, but table service. The pizzas are craveable, the artichoke dip with fired rosemary foccaciais amazing and the salads are excellent. HIGHLY recommend Punch!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Punch Pizza was my favorite lunch spot during the 2 summers I spent in St. Paul. You really can't go wrong with any pizza on the menu (my husband & I have tried nearly all of them!). Fresh ingredients & fast service - usually the pizza is assembled and boxed within 5 minutes. Most of the pizza options are under $10 and great to share with one other person. Best pizza I've ever tasted!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Pizza was made in a coal-fired oven. Lots of choices! It was so delicious!