“Our favorite lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Latte

Cafe Latte
Ranked #1 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Saint Paul
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Paul
“Our favorite lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Since my daughter was about four we have been having Mother-Daughter lunches at Cafe Latte. Now she is all grown up, and we go there together whenever she visits. The food is cafeteria style on one side of the restaurant with great soups and salads. Our favorite is the Chicken Chili. The bread and desserts are also fabulous. On the other side of the restaurant are pizza's and wine and a to go bakery. It is casual, but you can always count on quality food. Sometimes there is a line, but it moves quickly. Eat upstairs. It is nice to look over the busy streets below.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Desserts to live for!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent neighborhood restaurant that is casual with excellent food choices but the desserts choices is to live for. My lady and I visit at least once a month for the great food and service and we have never been disappointed. I would recommend that you try for lunch or dinner and you will be greatly satisfied.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Wonderful variety of food and eating choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The salad, sandwich, hot food bar is a miracle. No matter how many people are in line you will find a table. Don't forget the desserts or the pizza and wine that are available back behind where the line starts. Delicious and affordable with something for everyone! Oh and they have a wonderful assortment of breads to go if you get there early enough in the day.

• Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic meal and best in the world dessert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I started out taking dates here to impress them - and it always worked. I'm 67 so these weren't restaurant naive young ladies either. The soups, salads, spreads and other main fare are always top notch. The atmosphere is great for people watching and the employees are very good at the job. Some of them have been there for 20+years and it shows.

The desserts are all out of this world, really! My favorites are the lemon curd cake, the flourless chocolate cake (sometimes with peanut butter in it) and the salted caramel tres leche. Everybody should go here once before they die.

Parking is terrible. Easiest is to go 3 blocks off main and try it. BEWARE OF THE SIGNS THAT SAY NO PARKING 11 A.M. TO 2 A.M.! You have to think about it, but that means you can only park there between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m..

“Consistently good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We go here often. Sometimes I'm in the mood for some warm soup on a cold winter day. Or perhaps a refreshing pasta salad in the summer. I've never been disappointed.
My husband and I also go here for their amazing cakes and pies on our cheat days. It's worth all the calories!

• Visited February 2014