“My favorite restaurant in St. Paul”
Review of Cafe Latte

Cafe Latte
Ranked #1 of 29 Dessert in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Having lived here all my life - Cafe Latte is always a go-to when people ask me where they should eat. There food is GREAT, the ambiance and the service are outstanding. The desserts may seem pricey, but you get what you pay for. I also believe the food is well-priced for what you get. Try the Tres Leche or the Coconut Cream (even if you despise coconut). The food is also very fresh and flavorful. They also have a bakery across the street called Bread and Chocolate. They have the BEST Chocolate Chunk cookies in the state - from all that i have had.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been going to Cafe Latte for years and have been getting the exact same thing every time, the 3 layer chocolate cake. It is to die for. I can never eat a whole piece because they are big slices and the frosting is so good if you take it home and freeze it for a snack later.
I have also had the buttercream cake, that is good too, I am sure all their sweets are good, but it cant beat the 3 layer chocolate. I am going to tell you a secret- sometimes they have slices of day old 3 layer chocolate cake over by the bread, its almost just as good as a fresh slice and its a little cheaper!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Met some friends at Cafe Latte for their Afternoon Tea recently. I've been going to Cafe Latte for years but never even knew they had this Afternoon Tea option. There were 3 of us and we all just loved it. You get a choice of teas served in your own pot, cumcumber sandwich, shortcake cookies, a single layer dessert, and a scone. You also get 3 little cups with different spreads in them to put on whatever you like. Raspberry was my favorite. It's not served deli style like the rest of the menu, but is brought right to your table. Enough food to fill me up but if its a big lunch or dinner your looking for, this isn't it. The price was $12.95 which we all thought was very resonable. Something a little different, a lot special, and we will all be going back !

1  Thank gnittat
Reviewed March 25, 2013

After being away for some time we once again visited the Pizza & Wine Bar hidden in the back of Cafe Latte. Fine wine selection, good choice of pizza and attentive service makes this a fine place to eat. But wait, the best is yet to come....the dessert! Caffe Latte is know for their cakes. Out favorite is the Turtle cake. Chocolate, nuts what more can a person ask?

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to Cafe Latte for cheese cake and wine on a date. It was absolutely fantastic and definitely lived up to the hype. It was a great environment for a date - highly reccommended!