“Closed”

Add it.
North China Restaurant
Ranked #418 of 1,027 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed July 18, 2018

This place was a little diamond in the rough. I used to go there all the time, because my business was right around the corner. The location has been torn down, and there is a stirp mall going us as I write this.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2017

I ran here for lunch one time when I worked in Maplewood. Wasn't bad, wish I would have gotten the buffet for lunch, seemed to be a better deal. Went by recently and it seems they have closed or relocated.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2015

An old favorite of mine. The buffet selections are varied enough to satisfy everyone. Consistent flavor and quality every time you visit.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

Black bean chicken is awesome. That's my favorite, but to tell you the truth, there's not a lot that they put out on their buffet that I don't like.
The buffet is smaller in selection but as I stated earlier, it's all delicious.
You can also order off the menu for take our or dine in with a lot more options.
The owner is there a lot and is really nice. The waitress named Caroline is a true asset. She is so nice and friendly and tries hard to please the customers.
If you are in the mood for Chinese and you are in the area, it is worth stopping in.

Date of visit: August 2015