“Uber 10 mins from msp airport - amazing food”
Review of Ras

Ras
Ranked #320 of 951 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

The injera and the side dishes were really delicious. One sampler cab be shared by 2 people easily.The lentils and vegetables were well culled and tasty.

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with some friends who are originally from Ethiopia. The ambiance and food was wonderful. The staff was so kind and patient, explaining the menu to us. We had a wonderful evening. We will be back!

Reviewed January 15, 2017

We hadn't had Ethiopian food in about a year (last time was in Las Vegas) and decided to try a place in MN. We found RAS. It was excellent food. Our servers helped us with the recommendation of what to order. I had the beef Tibis and my wife had the lamb. Both meals and a couple of beers were just over $30. I would highly recommend the restaurant. One way you can always tell if a restaurant is good is if the locals eat there. I would say the majority of patrons were Ethiopians. I talked to a friend of mine today and mentioned that we had gone there. He said that was his favorite Ethiopian restaurant in the Twin Cities.

1  Thank mnguru1
Reviewed January 15, 2016

I went here once wanting to eat some ethnic food, all it was was a run down, local thug hangout. Food was horrible, Owner smelled like poop.

Reviewed December 28, 2015

Good place to get authentic Ethiopian food in the city of St. Paul.
The waitresses are friendly and helpful. If you are uncomfortable immersed in other cultures this isn't the place for you.
The review below me summed it up perfectly. I have gone here about 20 times and I always order the "Veggie Sampler Platter". If you are unsure what to get, this is a perfect combo of everything you would want. (Besides meat but you can add that).

Been to Ras? Share your experiences!