“Such a nice breakfast”

Obb's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #82 of 908 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We had been checking out some new breakfast spots when we found this place. OMG it was delicious and service was excellent. Things were cooked the way we asked and portions were generous. Seems to be a lot if regulars but we could see why.cant wait to try a burger for lunch soon

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Sometimes you want a great Friday night fish fry. You can get that at Obb's. It is a wonderful restaurant with a lot of character. The food is just want you are looking for if your ready for a nice plate of fried fish. There are many more choices on the menu but my family was after the all you can eat fish. There is also a walleye dinner on the menu which was also tried by a family member and it was excellent. The server was beyond fantastic. She was a delight to have waiting on us. We will visit Obb's every time we visit the Twin Cities area.

1  Thank codysmomnow
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is very Minnesotan, which would be fine, but I am more of an adventurous eater. However, it was family friendly and the prices are good. So, if you are looking for Minnesota comfort I would recommend it.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had a Cuban sandwich with fries and it was delicious. Seasoned perfectly. Owner was present and very friendly. Asked how the meal was and how I was, always a plus. Nice big windows with a good view of the street.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm originally from the midwest but now live in California. Every time I come back to visit the family I make it a point to be near a Friday fish fry during the trip. Time time I tried Obb's at the suggestion of my cousin and it was fantastic. All the perfectly fried pollock that you can eat along with decent french fries. And the soup when I happened to be there was a split pea with ham that was one of the best I've had (don't tell my family who participates in the annual Pea Soup Days in Somerset, WI across the river).