“Excellent!!!”

Stand Up MN Paddleboarding Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an adventure during your stay in the Twin Cities? Stand Up MN offers 3 different stand up paddleboard tours on the Mississippi River in MN: St. Paul, Minneapolis, and Fort Snelling. If you are looking to have an unforgettable experience on your next trip to Minnesota, explore the Mississippi River with us and learn why this is one of the world's greatest rivers!
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stand Up MN is awesome! The guides were incredibly accommodating to our group (which included a few pregnant girls!) and made sure we had a great time despite the weather and raging rapids! We had many nervous boarders and the guides were so helpful and patient. This is one of the best ways to see the beautiful city and the guides even have some island spots you can stop at- not to mention try swinging from a rope on a tree! We were offered a tour for the next day due to the weather limiting our trip- this was so much more than expected. I would highly recommend Stand Up MN and can't wait to get back out on the river!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

A girlfriend of mine had us go paddleboarding through Stand Up MN for her Bachelorette party in June and it was such a wonderful time. The weather that day was quite cold, rainy and windy, but the guides were wonderful and so patient with all of us beginners. I was scared myself because of the speed of the river and such, but once we got started it was such a fun experience, and I even got brave enough to stand up during the ride. Unlike anything else and the views you can only see from that point on the river are just beautiful. The guides did a great job of keeping us calm, helping direct us, and providing us a great, fun time. We even had a couple of pregnant women on the trip that went, and not one of us fell off :-) The only complaint that I have, would be that because the wind was so strong, the trip went really fast and I wish we would have had a longer trip. The guys did offer another trip the next day because it was so short on our trip, but unfortunately I couldn't attend. A new trip for another day for all of us when we could attend individually might have been nice.
Overall, loved this though. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Austin and the Stand Up MN crew went out of their way to make our paddleboarding trip a great experience. This is a great way to see the beautiful sights of the city. I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Austin and the rest of the crew did a fantastic job of taking us down the river in a safe and knowledgeable way. They made sure to keep us safe and informed about what was going on in, on and under the river. I am about to book again with more people! Great job guys!!!!