“Ready to go again!”

Stand Up MN Paddleboarding Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an adventure during your stay in the Twin Cities? Stand Up MN offers 3 different stand up paddleboard tours on the Mississippi River in MN: St. Paul, Minneapolis, and Fort Snelling. If you are looking to have an unforgettable experience on your next trip to Minnesota, explore the Mississippi River with us and learn why this is one of the world's greatest rivers!
“Ready to go again!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Paddleboarding was awesome with Stand Up MN! The guides are super knowledgeable about the rivers current conditions, how it came to be, and the sights you see on the trip. This is a great way to see the Mississippi for those new to Minneapolis and for those who have been living around the area for years. Thanks for a good time!

1 Thank CoriGrab

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Awesome.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had a wonderful time experiencing the great views of the mississippi and st paul. would love to do this again and I highly recomend it. This is for all skill levels and ages as well everyone should try it!

1 Thank Luke H
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pleasant and Beautiful”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Paddle boarding with Stand Up MN was so much fun! I had never been on a paddle board before the tour, and it was actually much easier than it looks - I think I got a pretty good work out, too! The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. I went on the St. Paul tour, which ended on Raspberry Island. I really liked going from nature to city. The skyline looked so amazing from the water! I feel as though I got a whole new perspective on the river and the city. Thanks Stand Up MN. :)

1 Thank Gabs1331
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“A slice of serenity”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Whether you're a local and coming from a hectic workday or you're a visitor and trying to soak up as much Minnesota as you can get-- Stand Up MN offered my group an opportunity to experience nature-in-the-raw, all while getting a great workout and meeting new people. Even though I've lived in the Twin Cities for over 10 years, I had never experienced the peacefulness and beauty of the Mississippi River, like I did when I was with Stand Up. The staff is so knowledgeable about the river's movement through history and its current policy and share stories and facts throughout the trip. I left the river feeling smarter, stronger and a lot more serene!

1 Thank Mika029
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful, Fun, and Relaxing”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had a great time this past Monday paddleboarding down the Mississippi River. It was about a 6 mile ride. We met at the end point and then took a 15 passenger van to our starting location around 694. We then spent the next couple of hours paddling down the river. We had stunning views of Minneapolis and it was fun to stop and get out on an island with a rope swing. Austin was a great guide, very professional and emphasized safety. I was a bit nervous to go down the river, as this was my first paddleboarding experience, but I would love to do it again! It took a bit to get my legs used to the stablizing on the the board, but it was worth it. Such beautiful scenery and a beautiful way to spend a summer evening in MN!

2 Thank CultureJunkie5