“So much fun...”

St. Paul Farmers Market
Ranked #32 of 127 things to do in Saint Paul
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I try to get to the market quite often, it is just such a fun time.. They have it all.. Flowers, food, coffee, and just about anything else you can think of.
And as the summer goes on they have wonderful vegetables...

1  Thank Toot727

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Probably the thing I miss most during the cold winter months is my weekly trips to this farmer's market in the summer. I know it's open year round, but it us not the same to me. I love the vendors we've come to depend on year after year as well as the fresh coffee and rolls you can buy to start the day while strolling down the aisles. Flowers are a must! The live music is also a very homey addition to the market.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Growing in popularity over the years, it can be nicely crowded on a Saturday morning. All food must be locally grown so there are no pineapples or other shipped in items. There is a nice balance of plants, flowers, fresh produce and food items such as egg rolls, bread, salsa, etc. Love this market!

1  Thank europewithKellynRyan
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Most all of the vendors seems to be farmers and not be resellers which is nice. All kinds of plants still for sale, meat, cheese, and then everything that is grown in MN for the summer. Very impressive. It is smaller than the Minneapolis one, but I actually liked it better as it wasn't quite as crowded. They didn't have any music when we were there for an hour on a Saturday morning. $3.00 to park a block away.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love all the options available at the market. It's just a great atmosphere, and the vendors are all so helpful. Me and my friend drive 1 1/2 hours several times during the season to "load up".