“Good food, Nice people”
Review of Palumbo's Pizzeria - CLOSED

Palumbo's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The food was good, the staff did a great job. Pleasant surroundings made for a nice evening...I hope to go back...

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Did take out yesterday because we had heard some good things about Palumbo's. We arrived with high hopes. I added some peperoni to the Margherita pizza while my wife added some lamb to the Roast Vegetale. I would have to say that these pies were in the middle. Lots of crust in my opinion. I would suspect that you can't go wrong but at the same time it's not overly memorable either. This is not a knock it just happens to be ok and that's ok. If we are in the area and hungry we would go back.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Tried this for a second time recently (last time about a year ago). Same conclusion - lots better pizza available. One thing this place has that is not widely available is very good gelato. But I would not come here just for that.

Kinda strange sign (see picture) saying people who drink water don't write poetry. I guess this an attempt to promote wine. I am not a big wine fan. Strange way to win friends among customers. Some of us like water.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

A relaxing and casual night out for dinner and drinks. The pizza was hot and delicious and the wine was cold. The restaurant is small but thats part of the comfortable feel/ambiance the 4 of us had. We had a wonderful time and will return again.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food was good, the service was good, and I'd go back there. I sat on the little patio and even though it was a little loud due to the Snelling traffic, it was nice to sit outside and they had little planters all around to make the atmosphere more garden-like.