“A really good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Jefferson City, Missouri
“A really good pizza”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

It was esay to find. It was an affordable pie. My wife and I had a small pizza. Half cheese and half Canadian Bacon. The meat was meaty. The cheese was cheesy. The sauce was a perfect blend of spicy and sweet. The crust was light and airy. They brought out our pie rather quickly. We ordered a house salad to go with our salad. The salad is enough for two. Repeat. One salad is enough for two.

Would I eat there again? I have to say no but only because I was there on vacation. I don't know if I will make it back to St. Paul but if I do would most certanily go back. So would I eat there again? Yes.

1 Thank John N

Rochester, MN
“Great pizza, nice atmosphere, great beer selection.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visited this location for the first time, after wanting to stop by for the last year or so. Definitely very impressed with the nice Decor, excellent Tap beer selection, and kitchen viewing from the bar area of the large coal-fired pizza oven. It only takes about five minutes to get your pizza done, the staff was very friendly and attentive, and there was plenty of cheap street parking nearby. Restaurant is also across the street from a brand-new Lunds high-end grocery store.

1 Thank TIM B
Decatur, Illinois
“Awesome pizza!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I decided to stop there because of the good reviews. I had a spectacular pizza with artichokes and Persian beef (spicy ground beef). There were many toppings to choose from including some of their combos or make your own pizza topping combination. The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere very relaxed. The pizza was quite delicious. I couldn't decide which was more awesome- the toppings or the crust. I was only in St. Paul for a short time and considered going there again. I attended a concert and saw many of the people carry to go boxes from Black Sheep. If I ever go back to St. Paul it will be first on my list of places to eat.

1 Thank Diana R
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice lunch with kids”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We brought our grandkids here prior to a visit to the Science Museum. It was very tasty pizza. The kids had the cheese pizza and we had the fennel sausage, salami and green olive special. The thin crust was delicious.

A previous reviewer's comment about the reserved parking spaces behind the building made parking a breeze. The building currently has scaffolding around it, but it was not bothersome. The inside has a crisp, industrial vibe.

• Visited June 2014
Great Falls, Montana
“Going to a Wedding”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We just dropped in to the Black Sheep at noon because it was close to our hotel and it look popular. The place was extremely busy, but we were seated very promptly. The service was quick and attentive. The menu was outstanding, there were five of us eating. All ordered something different and all were well pleased with their selections. I most certainly will return next time I'm in St. Paul.

• Visited May 2014