“Tasty and Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

India House
Ranked #184 of 879 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Excellent food, service, price. Small but superior wine list. Interesting interior. Friendly and first rate.
Apple Valley
“Tasty and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Had the Kheem Nan and Chana Masala. Both were excellent. I was in a large group and the service was fast and efficient. Prices are reasonable and I hear they have a terrific lunch buffet. I will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mah7925

Paris, France
“A Good Indian unexpensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nice diner there. Good food. Nice tipical Indian dishes, like chichen, lamb or porc that we share combined with spinatchs, lents and other vagetables.
We recommand this place

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent food, Extremely poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

The food was ok, not too bad, but what I was really upset about was the service. The appetizers were missing some chutneys including the coriander chutney when they brought it in. The waiter chose not to tell us when we ordered. We asked for more chilies, which we were ready to pay for, but the waiter said they don't have it. Thats the first Indian place in the world that didn't have chillies. We asked him to go inside and check with manager and the chef....and he came back with chillies.

Food wise, the place was good. We were just too upset by the service experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I always forget about this place and a friend said I want Indian food, I thought of this place and I am sorry I passed it up so many times. The food was great and plentiful. The selection is large and a bit overwhelming but good. There are vegetarian selections also. The beer and wine selection is pretty good also.

Visited March 2013
Saint Paul
“Great Value for Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went here with my boyfriend and sister last weekend for the first time. The waitress was super friendly and helpful, and we really enjoyed the food. It was not amazing, but it was definitely good enough to return! The appetizers were phenomenal though :) The atmosphere is pretty nice. Not super casual, but you do not need to wear a dress and heels.

Visited February 2013