Tripadvisor
Saint Paul

“Corner location and wonderful soups”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #445 of 999 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Saint Paul is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although I prefer locally owned venues to chains, sometimes one just needs reliable food on the road, and I do love their delicious tomato soup. I usually avoid the center of Highland Village because of the blighty traffic, but there is street parking and the main parking lot, so generally one can find a good space. Just be patient. Good wifi, too.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

It was warm and cozy inside on Tuesday when I took my daughter here for lunch- even by the window! We spent two hours here eating and talking. There were lots of college students at various tables studying for finals, and it was a wonderful atmosphere full of the buzz of friends friends chatting and computer keys clicking. We enjoyed our food very much. We got a broccoli cheddar soup bread bowl and a you pick 2 of mac n cheese and Caesar salad. We splitp a mitten cookie which was a frosted shortbread cookie. Delicious! They have the best shortbread here. I also bought a fresh loaf of Asiago bread I had the gal slice thinly, to take with, but we did each sneak a piece and it was excellent! I highly recommend this Panera!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We ate here around 1:00pm on Sunday and it took about 15 minutes for our buzzer to go off to go grab our food. Everyone liked their food with the exception of me with my salad. I had the Greek salad and the dressing was sour and overpowered the rest. The cheesy broccoli bread bowl I had was perfect and the bread itself and crown and core that was cut out to make room for the soup was fresh and soft. Yum! My son had the soup bowl of the same and loved his. My husband had the large Southwest Chile Chicken salad that had avacado, corn, tomatoes, greens, etc really liked his. My daughter had the pick two of the Green Goddess salad with Mac n cheese. She liked hers. Three of us added on a cookie for .99. They were delicious. There was a friendly gentleman who cleared our dishes. This is a decent Panera, but I will say the parking lot is mess- it’s hard to get to, and it’s one way.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Always a safe choice and consistency as you would expect. Try ordering on line and picking up in person. Worked seamlessly.

Date of visit: May 2019