TripAdvisor

More Info
from $9.95
More Info
1,100 results
All reviews omni theater musical stairs all ages human body imax movie mississippi river traveling exhibits interactive exhibits hands on activities national park special exhibit great hands kids and adults something for everyone learn something great for kids great exhibits
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fun, exciting and just plain old great family entertainment. Staff was amazing and extremely helpful. Reasonably priced & the Omni theatre was incredible. I would have give it 5 stars but the establishment was a little warm and stuffy. They could work on the air circulation going through the establishment.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I told my son about where we were going he was less than enthusiastic. Once we got there we all had a blast. It seemed like we blinked and four hours had gone by! There are so many interactive things that help young and old alike learn while having a lot of fun. Please go, bring your family. We have gone back multiple times and will again.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Science Museum of Minnesota is an amazing place with many floors of discovery and knowledge of all the things around us. Take your children and spend the day!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019

My friend and I had a great time here. Certainly it is geared toward a younger audience/families, but we still enjoyed reading and interacting with the exhibits. We spent about 2 hours there and could have easily spent more time. Definitely a good option for a non-summer day in Minnesota!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019

My friend and I (late 20s) had a great time. As stated it is certainly geared towards a younger audience/families but we enjoyed reading about and interacting with many of the exhibits. We spent about 2 hours there and could have easily spent more time. Definitely a good option for a non-summer day in Minnesota!

Date of experience: September 2019