TripAdvisor

More Info
from $9.95
More Info
1,100 results
All reviews omni theater musical stairs all ages human body imax movie mississippi river traveling exhibits interactive exhibits hands on activities national park special exhibit great hands kids and adults something for everyone learn something great for kids great exhibits
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2019

My friend and I had a great time here. Certainly it is geared toward a younger audience/families, but we still enjoyed reading and interacting with the exhibits. We spent about 2 hours there and could have easily spent more time. Definitely a good option for a non-summer day in Minnesota!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019

My friend and I (late 20s) had a great time. As stated it is certainly geared towards a younger audience/families but we enjoyed reading about and interacting with many of the exhibits. We spent about 2 hours there and could have easily spent more time. Definitely a good option for a non-summer day in Minnesota!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

science of human body, physicals of lighting,motion,garivity, elec, fossil of dinosaur, it is amazing zone to show the world of ours

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

I was expecting more on exhibit. I had heard about it from a previous time. Good descriptive displays. There were just not as many as I had expected. They definitely were on a specific mission with what was displayed. Agenda based. You could see the agenda building as you went through. We all were there together, yet when leaving, I felt that I was being separated from all those around me. More display, less agenda.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2019

We pent 6 hours there, and still didn't want to leave at closing time! Definitely the treat of the whole entire 6-day visit in Minnesota.

Date of experience: August 2019