“Why did it take us so long”
Review of Revival

Revival
Ranked #53 of 999 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Why did it take us so long to try? Our family of four stopped in at 4pm on. Saturday. We were seated by the cozy fireplace on a very cold day. Everything we had was excellent. We started with the chicken wings, for entrees we had the ribs, chicken and waffles, hot fried chicken and beef tip chili with sides of bacon, mac n cheese and mashed potatoes. All of it was awesome. Also my husband and I had an old fashion which paired so well with the comfort food. Definitely will return. Great service too. Go early as there was not an empty table when we were leaving a little after 5pm.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed December 30, 2019

If you are a meat eater with a Southern flair then this is the place for you! Southern Fried Chicken, pork, ribs, and southern sides.Came for lunch and left with some leftovers for tomorrow. I had a wonderful Pastrami Sandwich that made 2 meals, plus collards. Service was very good too. Also a nice Bourbon and wine selection. Definitely a place to return.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

I heard so much about this place. Expect to be in close proximity to others. I ordered the chicken.- $2 extra for white meat ... 2 pieces on a slice ofTexas bread(not toast) that’s it for $11. Sides are extra-had the mac and cheese. Kinda velveeta like and soupy for $6. Husband had half a chicken also piled on top of bread. He had the hush puppies. State fair type deep fried nuggets. I guess I can say I tried it

Reviewed December 22, 2019

We happened upon this amazing place on our way to the Ordway, and what a treat! We had a Revival burger and the chicken sandwich. OMG . the best chicken I have ever had! The hush puppies were very good and the mac and cheese was wonderful. Plenty of food in each serving portion made the next morning great with leftovers. We will return the next time we are in st paul!

Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

More southern style barbecue and side dishes. My husband had a BLT like no other. Thick, thick smoked bacon and fresh toppings, I had the brisket sandwich. They were so delicious I can’t wait to go back. The side dishes are very tempting. Southern collard greens, cornbread, cheddar grits to mention a few. I may go for just side dishes the next time. We were able to take it upstairs to eat with our beers from Clutch.