“Faster then the jimmy john's ad”
Review of iPho by Saigon

iPho by Saigon
Ranked #75 of 935 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went here for lunch on a weekday. We love Pho and have toured the eat street places which are all very good. Decided we should now tour the Saint Paul side of town. We were seated right away, our waiter was very friendly. The menu has a nice variety of Pho, entree's and apps. The tried the spring roll which was delicious, the steak Bahn Mi (also very good) and pho (great job). All of our food came out very quickly and was fantastic. We would definitely go back.
There is also a really good bakery next door for donuts. :)

1  Thank kruezers

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Honestly, this place is one of my favorites. The pho is delicious and offers very large portions at such a reasonable price. The service is beyond amazing. I never had poor service or anything even close. The waiters are all hilarious and contribute to the great atmosphere. The food comes out unbelievably fast is always fresh and delicious. I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to go.

1  Thank Tannymoore
Reviewed March 4, 2013

One of my daughter's favorite places & she has taked us there a few times...the new location is great and really like the decoration of the restaurant...! Like the fresh ingredients in the offerings. The bun sandwiches are terrific...along with the Pho. Very large proportions by my standards...wish it was closed to our home!
LIKE the Bánh Mì Thịt Nướng /Grilled Pork Sandwich

1  Thank CDC_ALUMNI
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I have been going to Saigon since it opened. It used to be in a filthy little buiding several blocks away from it's current location. Since it has moved to a new spot it appears that the staff are more invested in keeping it clean.

Saigon uses fresh ingredients and no heavy cloying sauces. The portions are large and the prices are reasonable. I'm a member of a lunch group that eats there weekly. The staff know exactly what my lunch friends eat (they never deviate) and they know that I always want a sour limeade and extra hot peppers with my entree. The staff are pleasant, friendly, and at times, even witty.

I have taken their grilled pork and grilled chicken to a party before and every last one was devoured. My daughters both love their tofu with broccoli and the grilled shrimp broken rice. Just writing this now has my craving the dry egg noodle soup.

It is absolutely my favorite restaurant!

1  Thank Denise_StPaul
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 26, 2008

Fabulous, quick, reasonable prices. The pho and the bun salads are favorites. Must have the French coffee with sweetened condensed milk too, bien sur!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to iPho by Saigon? Share your experiences!