“Pharmacy and Soda Fountain”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
St. Paul Corner Drug
Ranked #17 of 28 Dessert in Saint Paul
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The pharamacy service is decent. They have what I want and I am able to get refills as needed. I wish it had more of a "neighborhood" feel, but I am likely missing this since I am a new customer and that takes time to develop. It reaches the 4/5 rating due to it's sweet little soda fountain and old school charm!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Locally owned business run with loving care. Totally dedicated to serving the customers whether you are looking to get a script filled or stopping in for an ice cream cone. A veey green business also, be sure and ask about the new solar collectors on the roof.

1  Thank Cheese4ever
Reviewed December 11, 2012

three of my friends were recently giving unsolicited testimony about this drug store: bargain equipment; personal service from John, the pharmacist and excellent customer service.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

This place is great. They take care of their customers very well, and always with good spirit.

1  Thank Jhoppe01
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Here's a cute stop for ice cream on a hot day. In a drug store, you actually sit at the counter and get served your ice cream in a glass bowl with a REAL spoon. And it's real ice cream, none of that soft serve crud. Just a nice little sundae in a bowl with a spoon.
When we lived a couple blocks from here we walked to this place on a weekly basis for ice cream sundaes. Now we've only gone once this summer as we're further away but whenever we're nearby make a point to stop.
It really is a throw back.
The people inside are so friendly too.

1  Thank MNHighlighter