“Fun Night”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Robert Street
Reviewed September 4, 2013

First time eating at the restaurant as i have had a few of their items before. I was there with a fun night with family and enjoyed happy hour. The server was very knowledgeable about the local beers and what would be a best fit for our tastes. Was a little bumed that we did not get to try the short ribs but we understood that they were still being made after the holiday weekend and will have to try next time.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

First off, the food is only OK, at best. The apps seem to be better than the entrees. Though I was there 2 days ago, I can tell you that I can remember only 2 things I ordered out of ...how many?? I can't even recall. The cheese puffs were decent. The pad thai was awful. It was bland. It was more of a "wetter" noodle than "dry". The rest? My memory can't even recall because there was nothing special about it. The kicker? $70+ for the bill. I could waste my money on better things.

Secondly, the service wasn't great. I'm sure the server did try his best. We ordered drinks, but it took probably 10-15 mins to get them to us. Two whiskey and cokes shouldn't take that long. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it was the bartender's fault, but regardless...as a whole, I wouldn't come back here. At least, not without a fight and other restaurant suggestions.

1  Thank N N
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went here twice with family. Both times server was Alex - great server and very knowledgeable re the menu. Both times food was delivered in a reasonable amount of time, was hot and tasty. Very interesting and good use/blending of ingredients. The one bad thing about this place - something that will keep me from visiting them again - is the location/ambience. The restaurant itself is gross and needs a completely new location or a remodel. My feet stuff to the floor at the entrance, there are holes in the ceiling and holes in the trim. Bathrooms are pretty gross. And there is a very strong garbage odor as you walk in the door from the parking ramp.

1  Thank DeziMN
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Interesting concept - however, they fail to pull it off. Food is of average quality. Staff was polite.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Had some good, distinctive food here. Be sure to check menu as it is rather small to make sure that they have something you would like to eat before you come here.
We had appetizers of spring rolls (good) and tater tots with guacamole (had never had this before but it was quite good).
As name suggests, they offer both Mexican and Asian American food. Most of Mexican food is via "small dishes". one of us had barbicoa - good - small portions as menu says. The other had Pad Thai Chicken. This was entree - more food.
The place is kinda dark inside. Lots of different drinks available, including beer flights. Service was a little slow but not awful. Definitely friendly service.