“Always enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Golden Valley, Minnesota
“Always enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been going here with my family for the past decade and I have never had a problem. The lunch buffet is a very nice spread, always mild for the less adventurous palates. The staff is attentive and very kind. Its often been where I bring newcomers to indian food, and where I frequently meet my mom for a nice lunch.

• Visited April 2013

Minneapolis
“A standby favorite in Minneapolis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Amazingly great food at this lunch buffet. I try to go very time I'm in Minneapolis area. Owned by an Indian family AND many of the patrons on our visit were also Indian - a testament to authenticity of the food! Yum!

• Visited April 2013
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Favorite Indian place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Every time I go to Minneapolis I stop here for their lunch buffet. The food is always fresh, hot, and delicious! I wish I could go there every day! I've never eaten there at supper- only the buffet, but I would assume that would be wonderful as well.

Visited January 2013
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Consistently awesome food and service. Definitely a favorite local spot for indian. I would certainly recommend this place to any one visiting the cities.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“You know it's good when...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

less than 1/10 of the dining room patrons look Scandinavian. My family loves this restaurant, it's a date night standard and I have introduced it to many friends. Whether you use the buffet or the menu, it's excellent quality, quick service that makes you feel special and waitstaff are happy to describe the dishes. Namaste!!

• Visited August 2012