“The Best Burger in Town”

McCoy's Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
McCoy's Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Excelsior Blvd
Transit: Within walking distance.
Description: McCoy's Public House is about great food, good drinks and excellent people; and will strive to become your neighborhood gathering place for friends and family.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The Real McCoy is the Best Burger in Minneapolis. The Merkts cheddar is the secret ingrediant, but the burger rocks too!
The Merkts cheddar Mac & Cheese is incredible as well. Try it with grilled chicken and spinach!
An amazing selection of local micro brews too.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I did have mixed feelings when a friend proposed to have dinner at McCoy's because of the mixed reviews I read when I checked out the place prior to dinner. We had soup, salad and one of us had fish. The food was abive average for pub food but did not meet my standards for fine dining. The atmosphere was fine, the beer and cider ok but the service was indeed a bit dustant, not personal, as if people were not willing to go the extra mile. Based on this experience I have to rate McCoy's as a good place to catch up with friends or have an informal business diner. I would not go to this bar on my own to connect with people that I do not know because somehow that would not work for me in this environment. I live close to the restaurant but in case yiu have to drive, parking is ample.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place is amazing, drinks and dessert are awesome. The meals are great - Mac n Cheese is where it's at. Enjoy! DO GO!

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I probably wouldn't go back. It was o.k. But I would look for something better in the same price range service was the best part..

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a restaurant/bar we used to visit; but we hadn't been there in a couple of years until this past Saturday (10/27/12). While the food which we received was ok, and we didn't have service issues - there was also no 'wow factor' on either front, either.