“Dim Sum”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Dim Sum”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Reasonably priced. Does have some items that stand out but like other places many items taste the same since they are steamed.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank ST715

Duluth, Minnesota
“Always a FUN experience”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We have always enjoyed partaking in their dim-sum serving style. Tasty food. The quickest service you can imagine. We look forward to going here as often as possible.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Go-foreign L
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sunday Dim Sum Brunch!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had been looking for a place for Dim Sum, and this was it! All the food selections were wonderful, and the staff were very attentive!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank JoseTraveler
Burnt Hills, New York
“Great find near my hotel”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

While staying at the nearby Springhill Suites hotel, I searched for a nearby restaurant. This one was within walking distance, but I drove, since it was winter. I ordered takeout from my room, fried dumplings and pork with garlic sauce. The meal was ready when I arrived 15 minutes later, and only cost $20. I was very pleasantly surprised both with both items. Dumplings were freshly prepared, tasty, and included their own sauce. The garlic pork was really good, spicy to my taste, and included water chesnuts and green peppers. Much better than my takeout back home. Because of service, quality, and cost, I give the Yangtze a high rating, especially for the casual diner, like myself. PS. I am somewhat fussy about Chinese food.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank superchemist1
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Somewhat disappointed”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I would return to Yangtze, although I wasn't terribly pleased with what I ordered. Based on the description, I expected there to be more vegetables and it was primarily all chicken and white rice.

Visited September 2013