“It's a must try”

Mill Valley Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Mill Valley Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: France
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit. The service was wonderful, the space was nothing like I imagined from the outside, it's large and beautiful! The food was amazing. I had hummus, scallops, carrots side dish (probably one of my faves) and maple panna cotta with smoked sea salt. WOW!!!!
The best final touch was giving our valet ticket to the server and our car was at the door waiting perfectly chilled and ready to go. Heck Ya...this place is on my new favs list.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I love coming to Mill Valley Kitchen and eating at the bar. The witresses remember your name and preferred beverage and treat you like royalty. The food is top notch. Ask the bartenders for their current recommendations. You won't go wrong!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Staying at a hotel in the area and found this place via Tripadvisor. The positive reviews were totally accurate. The chicken sausage flatbread was very good; the crust was thin, crisp, and not bitter as some whole wheat crusts can be. The mixed vegetable side was an absolute delight. I honestly never enjoyed a vegetable dish as much. Quinoa side was nutty and delicious. The salmon was cooked rare and was as sweet and fresh as sashimi. Desserts were small but inexpensive; the maple panna cotta with a sprinkling of smoked sea salt was a standout. Service was polite and earnest, the decor is elegant but not pretentious, and the crowd was quite lively. If I lived here I'd definitely eat here often!

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Had a business dinner here and was pleasantly surprised. Food was excellent, all fresh and prepared beautifully and delicious. Wine list is very good. Pretty place but a bit loud for a business dinner. I will return on my next visit to MN.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary here and had excellent food and service. The restaurant is lovely, but noisy. Many of the items are gluten-free but not in a strange way. Also, a large selection of wines, as well as some organic options. The miso glazed seabass was excellent as well as the tuna poke and miniature desserts. We would definitely go back again to try other items.