Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End
$98
$89
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$149
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Minneapolis Marriott West(Saint Louis Park)
$119
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$101
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$93
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$109
$79
Courtyard
    Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$102
    HIExpress.com
    Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$95
    $93
    Moxy Minneapolis Uptown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
    $134
    Moxy Hotels
    La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka(Minnetonka)(Great Value!)
    $109
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

All reviewsgreat locationmovie theaterfull kitchenparking lotseparate bedroomclose to downtownhome away from homebasketball courtbusiness tripliving areaeasy accessexcellent hoteloatmealfitness centerindoor poolcubkitchenette
    Reviewed September 30, 2013

I cannot say how happy I was with my stay at here. I was away from my infant and was pumping milk. After I checked out I still had over 8 hours before my flight. The staff stored my milk in a freezer and provided me with a room to pump in. The staff was so accomadating. The breakfast was awesome too with plenty of healthy options.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
    hcrompton, General Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments and for your review! I will definitely share these comments with the entire staff. We appreciate you staying with us! Thanks again!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've stayed for business in the area before and this has become my favorite hotel. From the warm greeting at the front desk to the large and beautifully designed suite I did feel at home. The décor is quite modern and sophisticated and the bed was comfortable. I also appreciated that I could walk across the parking lot to a large grocery store and many dining options. The only disappointment was a few "suitcase scruffs" on the wall near the door but I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate the nice feedback from your stay with us and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We Love the Homewood Suites in St. Louis Park, MN. It's a great location for the things we like to do there. It's a nice and very comfortable place with friendly staff. The suites are very nice, clean and even a bit luxurious and we sleep great there. The hot complimentary breakfast is great with a waffle maker, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and I think there was even bacon and eggs. We'll be back again soon to our favorite hotel in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
    hcrompton, General Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for always choosing us when in the Minneapolis area and for sharing with us that we are your favorite hotel. We will see you back soon. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel is great. We came for my son's wedding and had the rehearsal dinner in the meeting room (65 people), which we had catered by Buca de Beppo. It was great, staff very friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. The rooms are all very nice, with king size beds, and sleeper sofas, full fridge, dishwasher and cooktops for you extended stay folks, very comfy mattresses. The complimentary breakfast is GREAT!!! Waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, different pastries each day. Monday thru Thursday there is a manager's dinner provided to guests, with cookouts on Wednesday nights! The hotel is like a mini city, there is a great grocery store out of the parking lot, a movie theatre, restaurants, a Costco two blocks away, shopping malls close, access to the freeway just out of the parking lot, but is still quiet out on the patio, where there is a half court basketball court, and grills if you want to cook out, tables and umbrellas - fabulous! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a once in a lifetime event, and they made it very memorable. Thanks Homewood!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for the kind comments. We are extremely happy to hear that we helped make the weekend a memorable experience. The staff will be excited to hear this positive feedback, and that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks again for staying with us, we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We came up to visit family and friends in Minnesota and we stayed at this hotel for two weeks. We were only going to stay a little over one week and then move to another hotel in a different part of the city. We liked this hotel so much that we cancelled our other hotel reservations and stayed here the entire time. We thought the staff was so professional and so nice. We loved the wonderful breakfast each morning. We also had some family come over and we ordered pizza to be delivered. We had a great family time in the breakfast room that night. We loved being close to Costco to get gas or whatever we needed. We were able to get to Forest Lake to visit an aunt within 30 minutes. It seemed wherever we wanted to go we could get there quickly from here. We loved the finishes in the room. I thought the artwork was beautiful and i liked the granite look in the bathrooms. We used the laundry service and that worked great. The pool was great to use. I liked that it was inside and I could look outside and see the flowers and trees in the early morning. Also they offered a managers evening meal on Monday through Thursday. We thought that was a nice touch even though we did not go there every night. We went out to meet friends at restaurants or their homes. I personally loved the sitting area in front of the fireplace. It felt so cozy and I liked that I could sit away from the room and have a cup of coffee. Also they had a tv you could watch there. Be sure to notice the beautiful copper tile squares located above the fireplace. I thought that was a beautiful touch and rarely seen in a hotel like this. Truly more upscale. I loved it all. If we come back to Minnesota we will stay only at this place. It felt like home to us.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
    hcrompton, General Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your overall experience staying with. I am glad you enjoyed our Lodge area to sit and relax in front of the fireplace. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of both of our on-property dining options and our great location close to many restaurants/shopping, and Costco, as well as, the pool and guest laundry room. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our team of associates. They work hard to ensure our valued guests’ receive Outrageous Guest Service and we could not be more proud of them! Thanks again