We came up to visit family and friends in Minnesota and we stayed at this hotel for two weeks. We were only going to stay a little over one week and then move to another hotel in a different part of the city. We liked this hotel so much that we cancelled our other hotel reservations and stayed here the entire time. We thought the staff was so professional and so nice. We loved the wonderful breakfast each morning. We also had some family come over and we ordered pizza to be delivered. We had a great family time in the breakfast room that night. We loved being close to Costco to get gas or whatever we needed. We were able to get to Forest Lake to visit an aunt within 30 minutes. It seemed wherever we wanted to go we could get there quickly from here. We loved the finishes in the room. I thought the artwork was beautiful and i liked the granite look in the bathrooms. We used the laundry service and that worked great. The pool was great to use. I liked that it was inside and I could look outside and see the flowers and trees in the early morning. Also they offered a managers evening meal on Monday through Thursday. We thought that was a nice touch even though we did not go there every night. We went out to meet friends at restaurants or their homes. I personally loved the sitting area in front of the fireplace. It felt so cozy and I liked that I could sit away from the room and have a cup of coffee. Also they had a tv you could watch there. Be sure to notice the beautiful copper tile squares located above the fireplace. I thought that was a beautiful touch and rarely seen in a hotel like this. Truly more upscale. I loved it all. If we come back to Minnesota we will stay only at this place. It felt like home to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Minneapolis- St. Louis Park at West End, guests will find spacious studios and one- and two-bedroom suites featuring separate living and sleeping areas. There is plenty of space for work, study or entertaining, as well as a fully equipped kitchen area and complimentary in-room WiFi. Start your morning at our Minneapolis hotel with a complimentary full hot breakfast, seven days a week, and enjoy evening dinner and drinks*, Monday through Thursday. Relax and stay fit with the indoor pool, fitness center and outdoor basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park At West End Hotel Saint Louis Park
- Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park At West End Saint Louis Park, MN