Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End
Doubletree.com
$179
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
Minneapolis Marriott West(Saint Louis Park)
$179
$119
HIExpress.com
$90
$88
Moxy Minneapolis Uptown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$125
Moxy Hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka(Minnetonka)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreat locationmovie theaterfull kitchenparking lotseparate bedroomclose to downtownhome away from homebusiness tripliving areaeasy accessexcellent hoteloatmealfitness centerfresh fruitcubkitchenettedishwasher
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My girlfriend and I arrived here mid-week for a shopping holiday and when we arrived they had double-booked us. The manager told us they put us up in the Doubletree hotel by Hilton across the street and we weren't charged for the first night! It was great and we were treated like royalty there! I definately will stay there again and whenever I can when I come to Minneapolis! We loved the great products (Neutrogena)in the bathroom and the full kitchenette, plus microwaveable popcorn! And not to mention the fabulous breakfasts in the mornings with FRESH berries and variety each day (when in season, I know)! Thanks again Homewood Suites for being one of my favorite stays for travel!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Very clean, updated rooms. This is a newer hotel. Walking distance to restaurants, bars, shopping nearby. I stay here quite often and front desk staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2011
HomewoodSuitesSocial, Social Media Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Hi BoilerSammy,

Thanks so much for the great review! It is always our pleasure to have you stay at our hotel. We hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed here for a week in September for a training class I was attending nearby. The hotel is located in a great location just outside of Minneapolis, but with all the things you need nearby - grocery store, restaurants, movie theater, shops. All of these are within walking distance from the hotel.

The hotel itself is very well taken care of and the staff consistently goes out of their way to take care of the people staying there. The complimentary breakfast is perfect and the complimentary dinner/drinks on weekdays is definitely above what you would typically expect. I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesSocial, Social Media Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Hi Matt_Barker,

I am very happy to read your comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and service levels of the hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Great location, just a short drive to all the major sites. Newer hotel that is very well kept. Clean room, well supplied. My wife and I had a great time here. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear CycloneIowa,

Thanks for your gracious comments about your recent stay at our Homewood Suites hotel. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Stayed on our rewards points and was a great value. Suites were a little smaller than the usual Homewood Suites, but very nice. Hotel was located in a shopping area which was a plus!!! Staff was excellent!! Mall of America was around 20 minutes away, but traffic held us up, so avoid rush hour times. Nice breakfast buffet also. Cleaning staff were on duty around the hotel even polishing the elevators! Very clean!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
HomewoodSuitesSocial, Social Media Manager at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2011

Hi RKTRAVELERS5070,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the kind comments and feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel, breakfast and friendly staff. Hope to see you again if you return to the area.

Thanks!