“Always delicious” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Park Place and 16th
Usa
“Always delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

While Crave is always delicious, and one of our go-to restaurants, I think there are better restaurants out there for a fantastic, chef-driven meal. At this price point, though, I think that Crave is really good. Their seasonal drinks are always tasty.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Stillwater, Minnesota
“Surprisingly Un-Cravable”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

After all I have heard I found the experience to be less than I expected. First the service was slow and inattentive and then the flavor profiles of the 6 items we ordered were just so so at best. Seemed like a busy place, just not for me.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, MN
“Business Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I like this location for a business lunch, parking is ample and it isn't so loud you can't carry on a conversation. Food was fabulous. Service was a tad slow.

Visited June 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Retirement Party Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

We hosted a dinner for one of our associates who was retiring and I couldn't have picked a better location! The food was delicious, the service was great and the atmosphere was a lot of fun!

Visited June 2012
Hopkins, Minnesota
“I crave Crave!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Crave never fails to disappoint. I always order the same thing (Godzilla Roll) but I have brought others to this place and they are always happy with their meal. On one visit I had a dinner companion with a shellfish allergy, and the wait staff was very attentive to her needs, which I truly appreciate.

Visited March 2012