“nice quiet dinner for two”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“nice quiet dinner for two”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We sat at the bar & that small section was empty. The food was fantastic & the bartender was friendly & funny. The restaurant was mildly busy, but it felt like we were the only two there. Nice quiet dinner for two!

Visited August 2014

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Buy one, Take one dinner”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Recommend their "Parmesan Crusted Filet", as it was well prepared medium rare and so good. Perfectly seasoned, hot and right portion control with delicious mashed potatoes and side dinner salad. Their special offer to Buy one and Take one is an affordable savings to treat yourself with a good meal prepared in advance for your to enjoy when you're not in the mood to cook. Great, prompt pick-up service - good quality check by staff to ensure everything order was correctly provided.

• Visited August 2014
Duluth, Minnesota
“Food, Fun and Family...”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My recent trip to the St. Louis Park, MN Olive Garden was delightful! Our party of six - was definitely treated as "family" - just what OG promotes in their ads. Our server was EXCELLENT (so sorry I don't remember his name) - and our round table was tucked away in a corner - so we could enjoy the great conversation while dining on great food.

I love Olive Garden - and have never had a bad experience at any of the OG's I have dined at!! A faithful customer - no matter where my journeys take me!

• Visited May 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good service, good food and ambience.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We visited Olive Garden at St. Louis Park on Sunday Afternoon.
We ordered Minestrone (veg) and Chicken and Gnocchi soup. Both were awesome.
My wife ordered Lasgna Fritta which my wife loved. She also ordered stuffed mushroom which was bland for her liking.
I ordered the Grilled chicken flatbread which was fine and crab topped chicken which was good.
The service was pretty good and we were provided a sling for the car seat too.

• Visited April 2014
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Olive Garden?”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My first reaction to my friend wanting to go there was "really?" He was meeting some family and invited me along. I was impressed. I'm not a big fan of pasta and different forms of red or white sauce. I had the grilled trout. It was delicious. The raspberry cheesecake was good as well. Look to other reviews for pasta info.

Visited April 2014