“Don't ever say anything to anyone at the bar when young immature woman are bar tending.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rum River Inn

Rum River Inn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Anoka, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

I got cut off because I Cassie the bar tender about her butt. All I told this guy that back in my day I would have been considered to have a nicer butt than her and I just gave her a forty dollar tip on pull tabs. She heard this and said she coulnd't serve me any more. I asked why. She said that I offended her. I asked this guy next to me that I was talking to why I would have offended her and he don't know why. I had a cigerette out side and so did she and I waited till she came in and I apologized and wanted to know why I am being cut off and I live across the street . I'm not driving. She claims that I offended her about her butt. I apologized and left.

Visited October 2011

nowthen
“Great tast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

I had tried the baby back ribs and they were fantastic, The service was great ,The price was even better ,We had 4 of us and everyone was happy and full and we watched MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL bears vs green bay sorry packer fans not your night . and the fish was great too. I will be back ! I did not experience any of the negative remarks On some of the other comments so at this point I highly recommend this location and it is a nice location my family enjoyed it , its a go!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Saint Francis, Minnesota
“best steaks in the metro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2010

the food is very good, then when you look at the price, it is even better. You can't find a cheaper sirloin that is such good quality. I'm shocked to hop on this site and read these previous reviews. Had I read this before, I wouldn't have visited. Good thing I didn't look at this site prior, or I would've missed out on one of the best steaks I have ever had. Great price, and better food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
st francis, mn
“Pass”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2008

Been there a couple times. The first time the waitress could not figure out how to run a check card and we ended up getting charged twice, which we didn't realize until we got our bank statement. The second time we waited thirty minutes for our "nacho" appitizer, which was cheese microwaved on tortilla chips. Absolutely terrible!

3 Thank aricandkim
Twin Cities
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Sucks righht noie”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2008

As of 9/4/2008 It took 1.30 hrs to get my lunch. Our watress was the owners sidling. You need to be sure that your sidlings know how the business needs to be ran. Not how much body parts can be shown. I have been told by others St. Francis that the service had been bad. But have not experience it till now.

1 Thank GRperson