“Clean & Comfortable”

Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Good location for the Inn. The staff was friendly & helpful. Clean, comfortable & nice size rooms. Breakfast & coffee was OK. The breakfast needs some updating with freshness to the eggs & the coffee could be stronger & more flavorful. Good Price for the quick stay

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had a fast efficient check in and a nice surprise to be upgraded to a Executive King Suite. The suite was very clean, spacious, well appointed and the bathroom well maintained and supplied with the usual amenities. King bed was very comfortable and the A/C was very quiet!!
The breakfast area was very clean and well stocked with the usual breakfast items. Plenty to chose from. Only complaint was the scrambled eggs were dry.
The new renovations look great when you enter the lobby and then extend to the rest of the hotel, it shows they care about their guests!
The staff at the Fairfield Inn St cloud are excellent.
Thank you Tiffany for the nice welcome when we checked in and the help with our room request.
Thank you Autumn and Punky for the great conversation and keeping the breakfast area clean and inviting and a quick and easy check out.

Room Tip: Rooms are quieter away from Hwy 23.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear MYvert,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud. We where happy to read your comments and love to hear when our guests are having a comfortable stay. Thank you for recognizing some of our employees individually. I know that they love to hear when they are making an impression on our guests. We do apologize for the dry scrambled eggs. We appreciate and will use your feedback to address the issue. We look forward to your next visit!

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I typically like to stay at a Courtyard or Residence Inn but St. Cloud does not offer those Marriott products. I chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn and it is by far and away the nicest Fairfield Inn & Suites I have stayed at. They must have don't a full renovation not to long ago. The rooms were nice, the lobby was nice. I have to say the best thing about the stay was the warm pool. All to often when traveling with my kids the pools are so cold that it is so uncomfortable to be in the water. This was not the case and the kids and I swam much longer than we typically have. I will be back the next time in St. Cloud.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind words Barry. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our maintenance engineer works very hard to keep the pool at a comfortable temp level and to make sure that it is operating correctly. It has actually been 3 years since the remodel and we are very happy with the outcome. We can’t wait to have you back!

Deborah F.
Operations Manager

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We checked in this evening and walked over to a place for supper. Our check in was quick and very friendly front desk person on duty. Room was very comfortable on the first floor. Bed was very good. Breakfast was so so from what we saw, so we went to a restaurant instead. Checkout person again, was very friendly and accommodating. Good value for the price.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
SaintCloudFFS_GM, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We welcome all customer feedback and use it to our advantage, as we always are looking to improve. Thank you for the kind comments and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My stay was from 1 -5 April 2013
I just wanted to express my sincere and heartfelt thank you to your team at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, St. Cloud, Minnesota location. Although not every organization is perfect and we all face challenges. The team in St. Cloud sets the bar in customer service and they set it high, extremely high. I spend a lot of time traveling across the United States; I've stayed at the Fairfield Inn on many occasions. However, the team you have definitely separates themselves from the rest. From your house cleaning team, to your hotel lobby team and food and beverage team, they were great. I say "team" because you can see everyone here works as a team to ensure the customers comfort comes first.

When we had challenges upon arrival, Spencer ensured those challenges were fixed and ensured our comfort was his number one priority. Spencer went out of his way to make us happy. You're awesome Spencer, thnx for looking out for us. Spencer handled himself with poise and with the upmost professionalism. When our travel plans got unexpectedly extended and your national reservation team said there was not any vacancies and said they couldn't assist us. Ms. Laura Willard, your General Manager stepped up and assured us she'd take care of us. she didn't let us down, within minutes, she not only extended my stay, but my teammates stay as well. Thank you Laura, you made our worries disappear. Then there is Ms. Tiffany, whether I needed extra towels or just had general questions regarding my stay here at the Fairfield Inn, Ms. Tiffany handled my needs with a smile and courtesy that everyone would enjoy. When on Thursday of my stay, the I.T. Company responsible for upgrading your internet caused an extended delay in restoring your internet services. Spencer was great at ensuring he was on top of it and kept me informed regularly ensuring that when the services were restored, I was notified immediately. Please ensure you also pass on my gratitude to your food and beverage staff. After the first morning of breakfast, it was as if I couldn't wait to get up in the morning because I knew there would be fresh coffee, fresh juice and fruit, not to mention the rest of the food provided. Good stuff.

Please ensure whoever is the District Manager and Regional Manager, please let them know I said thank you. Let them know I've been in the customer service industry one way or another for over thirty years and you guys are right up there with the best.

Thnx Fairfield Inn & Suites, you made my stay like coming home to family. You guys were great.

Ken Licari, Detroit, Michigan

Room Tip: Rooms were perfect, I stayed on the first floor, I had no complaints. They have a mini refridge and...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your positive comments. It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good breakfast with lots of variety and seating area.. Comfy beds and pillows. Nice decor. Fridge/microwave in room. Small pool and hot tub. Farily quiet. Friendly staff. Rooms and halls were clean. Nice bathroom. Free Wi-fi.
Lots of parking. Quiet area. Average price range.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
SaintCloudFFS_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! We hope to see you again next time you are in the St. Cloud area.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Well, this hotel is just about the same other Fairfield Inns I've stayed: Good bed, decent internet connections, basic breakfest, very clean. We just wanted a room to sleep during the drive, and it was really good for that purpose. No noticeable noise (other than a bus warming up in the parking lot early morning). I'd stay in this hotel even If i needed for a couple more nights. Overall - good value.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the back of the hotel can be more bothered by noises in the parking lot.
Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comments. I appreciate the feedback you provided about the bus disturbing you in the morning as we will make sure to ask any buses to warm up further from the guest rooms in the future. We hope to see you here again next time you come to the area.