“Very Nice”

Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I typically like to stay at a Courtyard or Residence Inn but St. Cloud does not offer those Marriott products. I chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn and it is by far and away the nicest Fairfield Inn & Suites I have stayed at. They must have don't a full renovation not to long ago. The rooms were nice, the lobby was nice. I have to say the best thing about the stay was the warm pool. All to often when traveling with my kids the pools are so cold that it is so uncomfortable to be in the water. This was not the case and the kids and I swam much longer than we typically have. I will be back the next time in St. Cloud.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind words Barry. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our maintenance engineer works very hard to keep the pool at a comfortable temp level and to make sure that it is operating correctly. It has actually been 3 years since the remodel and we are very happy with the outcome. We can’t wait to have you back!

Deborah F.
Operations Manager

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We checked in this evening and walked over to a place for supper. Our check in was quick and very friendly front desk person on duty. Room was very comfortable on the first floor. Bed was very good. Breakfast was so so from what we saw, so we went to a restaurant instead. Checkout person again, was very friendly and accommodating. Good value for the price.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
SaintCloudFFS_GM, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We welcome all customer feedback and use it to our advantage, as we always are looking to improve. Thank you for the kind comments and we hope to see you again in the future.

Spencer A. Oellien

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My stay was from 1 -5 April 2013
I just wanted to express my sincere and heartfelt thank you to your team at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, St. Cloud, Minnesota location. Although not every organization is perfect and we all face challenges. The team in St. Cloud sets the bar in customer service and they set it high, extremely high. I spend a lot of time traveling across the United States; I've stayed at the Fairfield Inn on many occasions. However, the team you have definitely separates themselves from the rest. From your house cleaning team, to your hotel lobby team and food and beverage team, they were great. I say "team" because you can see everyone here works as a team to ensure the customers comfort comes first.

When we had challenges upon arrival, Spencer ensured those challenges were fixed and ensured our comfort was his number one priority. Spencer went out of his way to make us happy. You're awesome Spencer, thnx for looking out for us. Spencer handled himself with poise and with the upmost professionalism. When our travel plans got unexpectedly extended and your national reservation team said there was not any vacancies and said they couldn't assist us. Ms. Laura Willard, your General Manager stepped up and assured us she'd take care of us. she didn't let us down, within minutes, she not only extended my stay, but my teammates stay as well. Thank you Laura, you made our worries disappear. Then there is Ms. Tiffany, whether I needed extra towels or just had general questions regarding my stay here at the Fairfield Inn, Ms. Tiffany handled my needs with a smile and courtesy that everyone would enjoy. When on Thursday of my stay, the I.T. Company responsible for upgrading your internet caused an extended delay in restoring your internet services. Spencer was great at ensuring he was on top of it and kept me informed regularly ensuring that when the services were restored, I was notified immediately. Please ensure you also pass on my gratitude to your food and beverage staff. After the first morning of breakfast, it was as if I couldn't wait to get up in the morning because I knew there would be fresh coffee, fresh juice and fruit, not to mention the rest of the food provided. Good stuff.

Please ensure whoever is the District Manager and Regional Manager, please let them know I said thank you. Let them know I've been in the customer service industry one way or another for over thirty years and you guys are right up there with the best.

Thnx Fairfield Inn & Suites, you made my stay like coming home to family. You guys were great.

Ken Licari, Detroit, Michigan

Room Tip: Rooms were perfect, I stayed on the first floor, I had no complaints. They have a mini refridge and...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your positive comments. It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again very soon.

Spencer A. Oellien

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good breakfast with lots of variety and seating area.. Comfy beds and pillows. Nice decor. Fridge/microwave in room. Small pool and hot tub. Farily quiet. Friendly staff. Rooms and halls were clean. Nice bathroom. Free Wi-fi.
Lots of parking. Quiet area. Average price range.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
SaintCloudFFS_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! We hope to see you again next time you are in the St. Cloud area.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Well, this hotel is just about the same other Fairfield Inns I've stayed: Good bed, decent internet connections, basic breakfest, very clean. We just wanted a room to sleep during the drive, and it was really good for that purpose. No noticeable noise (other than a bus warming up in the parking lot early morning). I'd stay in this hotel even If i needed for a couple more nights. Overall - good value.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the back of the hotel can be more bothered by noises in the parking lot.
Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comments. I appreciate the feedback you provided about the bus disturbing you in the morning as we will make sure to ask any buses to warm up further from the guest rooms in the future. We hope to see you here again next time you come to the area.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The room was fine, 24 hour road noise, just ask for a room towards the back. Breakfast had lots of options, but really bad waffle - tough, terrible scrambled eggs - hard little chucks, and what seemed to be steamed sausage patties, weak coffee. Stick with the yogurt, cereal, etc.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
SaintCloudFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for your review. Information is always appreciated and your feedback allows us to continue to improve our breakfast service in the future. We appreciate your business and hope you get the opportunity to visit us again in the near future.

- TMI Hospitality Reviews

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This property is very clean, although there is a major roadway immediately north, I didn't notice any road noises. The beds are very comfortable, and the staff was friendly. It is centrally located for dining and shopping. I have no hesitation in reccomending this property for others that maybe traveling through or to St. Cloud.

The only negative thing I can think of was in regards to the hot tub. The Hot tub was not hot, just slightly warmer than drawn bath water. Very clean pool area, which seems to be very hard to come by lately.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business