Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Days Inn St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
  • Pool
All reviewsping pongarcade gameskids zonekids eat freean older hotelfull sizepool siderooms are nicepoolstubsrecreationholidomelegendstsaunareceptionsvanity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I myself wouldn't or recommend staying there. Especially for an extended stay. Lacking communication between management and employee's. I myself am allergic to a handful of different things which they were well aware of, however some housekeeper's would clean my room accordingly and others wouldn't. I have been both in management and also a housekeeper. I know very well house rooms are to be cleaned. When I did have a housekeeper who did things accordingly, their equipment that they had to work with was so outdated that it was tough for them to do their jobs at times also.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rennee B
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Rennee B.,

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your stay at our hotel. We value your input and strive to make our hotel the best it can be for all our guests.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I traveled a distance for business and needed a place to stay that was close to the area I was traveling through; overall the hotel was very clean, my room was spacious, tastefully decorated and I had lots of room to spread out my work stuff.

Front desk staff was courteous, professional, and confident. Check in was quick & speedy without any issues. My request to be on the 1st floor was granted without any questions. Hotel is located downtown - if you are looking for something that is easy on/off the highway, this is not the hotel for you. Luggage carts were available for loading in my belongings.

Hotel has a in-house cafe for breakfast & lunch as well as a full service restaurant for dinner. Meals are a little pricey but rooms do have a microwave & dorm-sized refrigerator for foods stuffs. I will definitely be staying here again for future trips!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for your complimentary review of our hotel! We are so happy you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you during your next stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites, St Cloud, MN

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. Stayed here during hot weather in August, but the A/C wasn't working in the room. When I asked for a different room at the front desk, the first person declined my request and said she would send a maintenance person to fix it. I didn't want to wait to see if the maintenance staff could quickly repair the A/C, so again I requested a different room, but she said the hotel was heavily booked and declined my request. I had checked in at about 4 PM on a weekday, and there didn't appear to be many people around, so I was dubious about her claim that there were no other rooms available Even it the hotel was "heavily booked", I'm sure that many of the reserved rooms had yet to be occupied and she could have given me a different room. I was getting frustrated and about to take a hike, when a young man named Zack came from the office behind the front desk and took over the situation. Simply put, he quickly honored my request and moved me to a different room. The A/C was working in the that room, and all went well for the rest of the stay.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We're pleased Zach was able to arrange another guest room for you and that you you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will pass on your nice comments to Zach.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The facilities are awesome: A couple of big swimming pools, big whirl pool, games, gym, restaurant & bar... However the back rooms are not convenient for early birds since kids keep playing volleyball/basketball indoors until late at night and when you call reception about it they scold you. So either you have to use ear plugs, shut up and sleep, or you need find another place to sleep... Sad but true! I wouldn;t stay at that place if I didn't have to!

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms closer to the front of the building if you like to sleep, otherwise go find another place.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gokhan S

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites, St Cloud MN. W e appreciate your input.

Our recreational areas are open for our guests enjoyment until 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. After the recreational area's are closed for the evening, our security staff patrols the hotel ensure noise is kept to a minimum and guests are ushered to their rooms where they can visit quietly.

Feel free to contact me at any time with furthe comments.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had a very nice stay here. Clean Room and good bed. Ok Breakfast. People were very nice to me here. Price was unusually reasonable compared to others on my weeklong trip. Not rated the highest by everyone, but it was great for me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your Trip Advisor response to your recent stay at out Holiday Inn & Suites in St Cloud, MN. We appreciate your comments. I am sorry you experienced difficulty with your AC unit but happy you enjoyed the rest of your stay!

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

320.253.9000