Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud
$105
Homewood
$99
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
$89
$119
$107
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$77
$104
$104
$101
All reviewsping pongarcade gameskids zonekids eat freean older hotelfull sizepool siderooms are nicestaff was friendlypoolstubsrecreationholidomelegendsaunareceptionsvanity
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. Stayed here during hot weather in August, but the A/C wasn't working in the room. When I asked for a different room at the front desk, the first person declined my request and said she would send a maintenance person to fix it. I didn't want to wait to see if the maintenance staff could quickly repair the A/C, so again I requested a different room, but she said the hotel was heavily booked and declined my request. I had checked in at about 4 PM on a weekday, and there didn't appear to be many people around, so I was dubious about her claim that there were no other rooms available Even it the hotel was "heavily booked", I'm sure that many of the reserved rooms had yet to be occupied and she could have given me a different room. I was getting frustrated and about to take a hike, when a young man named Zack came from the office behind the front desk and took over the situation. Simply put, he quickly honored my request and moved me to a different room. The A/C was working in the that room, and all went well for the rest of the stay.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We're pleased Zach was able to arrange another guest room for you and that you you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will pass on your nice comments to Zach.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The facilities are awesome: A couple of big swimming pools, big whirl pool, games, gym, restaurant & bar... However the back rooms are not convenient for early birds since kids keep playing volleyball/basketball indoors until late at night and when you call reception about it they scold you. So either you have to use ear plugs, shut up and sleep, or you need find another place to sleep... Sad but true! I wouldn;t stay at that place if I didn't have to!

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms closer to the front of the building if you like to sleep, otherwise go find another place.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gokhan S

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites, St Cloud MN. W e appreciate your input.

Our recreational areas are open for our guests enjoyment until 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. After the recreational area's are closed for the evening, our security staff patrols the hotel ensure noise is kept to a minimum and guests are ushered to their rooms where they can visit quietly.

Feel free to contact me at any time with furthe comments.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had a very nice stay here. Clean Room and good bed. Ok Breakfast. People were very nice to me here. Price was unusually reasonable compared to others on my weeklong trip. Not rated the highest by everyone, but it was great for me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your Trip Advisor response to your recent stay at out Holiday Inn & Suites in St Cloud, MN. We appreciate your comments. I am sorry you experienced difficulty with your AC unit but happy you enjoyed the rest of your stay!

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

320.253.9000

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel with one exception: our air conditioning unit was iffy at best! Not super handy! However, we stayed in a 3rd floor suite and it was amazing otherwise. Loved all the space and service is great. It was quite reasonably priced for what we got. Previously we stayed in a regular first floor queen room and it seemed marginally cramped. Would definitely go with a suite here again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor suite is beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your suite.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stay at this hotel every year on our way to Ottertail. Family friendly hotel with lots of activities for the kids. 2 large pools, 2 hot tubs and a kiddie pool for the little ones. Large play area with slides, ping pong tables, indoor volleyball/ basketball court and bat mitten rackets available at front desk. Stayed in a suite. Very clean and comfortable beds. We ate at the restaurant, good food and kids eat free! Book online and got the suite for under $100.00

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We are so happy you enjoy staying at the Holiday Inn, St Cloud, MN and the many amenities we have to offer.

Thank you for taking the time to write a response!

Holiday Inn & Suites